Abuakin is a world-class Guest House guided by Christian principles.
All guests must register at the security/reception. Registration to the guest house will require the following documents:
- Names as they appear on the official ID or passport with date of birth
- Phone number and email address
Special Check-in Details
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM.
- Guests with plans to arrive after 8:00 PM must make arrangements in advance by contacting the management. The booking confirmation note will contain all the necessary contact information.
- This property offers free parking.
- Check-in is from 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age: 18
- Guests can drop off valuables with the front desk for safe-keeping, at no extra charge.
- No alcohol consumption or smoking is permitted on the premises.
- Rooms will not be available for rent on an hourly basis. Guests will be required to book a room for an entire day or night.
- Unmarried couples aren’t allowed to share a room.
- In case of any damages during their stay, the guest responsible will be held financially liable for replacement or repairs.
- Payment is required at booking time or check-in.